Last updated on Dec 15th, 2020.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
– For visitor of VIFY website:
Additionally, log files, web beacons, tags are also collected for the same purposes.
– For users of VIFY applications:
Once you install the application of ours, and accept all permissions, we will collect the following information from your Store:
+ Store information: Store ID, Store plan, Store domain
+ Order information (only for analytics feature)Order ID, Total price of order, Store owner, Name, Email address, Country, ZIP code, City, Phone number
+ App utilization: Date of installation, upgrade, uninstallation, Payment history, All operations inside the App, Device used, Browser information (type, version, language), Operating system, Contact via Live Chat window.
Additionally, we collect the following information from your store visitors to pages created by the App: Page visits, Clicks on tracking objects on the page, Purchases happening on the page
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Except as provided herein, VIFY will not sell, rent or otherwise disclose Personal Information about you to third parties.
– Third-party providers. We may share your Personal Information with unaffiliated third parties that provide certain services to us, including, but not limited to email management and web support. These third parties may have access to Personal Information or non-Personal Information in order to perform their functions on our behalf. However, these third parties are only permitted to use your Personal Information for the purpose for which it has been provided or to administer, service, or process transactions that you have authorized, and may not disclose it to any other third party except at our express direction and in accordance with this Policy.
– Business transfers. As we continue to develop our business, we may sell or purchase assets. If another entity acquires us or our assets, or assets related to the applications, Personal Information, information about how the apps are accessed and used, and any other information that we have collected about the users of the apps may be disclosed to such entities as one of the transferred assets.
– Legal disclosures. VIFY may transfer and disclose information, including your Personal Information, information about how the apps are accessed and used, and information from our service providers, to third parties to comply with a legal obligation; when we believe in good faith that the law requires it; at the request of governmental authorities conducting an investigation; to verify or enforce our End User License Agreement or other applicable policies; to respond to an emergency; or otherwise to protect the rights, property, safety or security of third parties, users of the apps or the public.
With your permission. At your direction or request, we may share your Personal Information with specified third parties.
CHILDREN UNDER 13
Our website http://vify.io, and all applications are not directed to children under 13 years of age, and we do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under 13. If we become aware that a child under 13 has provided us with Personal Information, we will make reasonable efforts to delete such information from our files.
If you are within Europe, you have all the rights to ask us how your personal data is collected and stored, how it’s being used, and request that personal data be deleted. You also have the rights to request us to clearly explain how your data is stored and used, and get your consent before collecting it.
We may however require that you provide us with acceptable verification of your identity before proceeding further.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
Pham Van Doanh
No 1, Lane 120, Truong Chinh Street
Phuong Mai Ward, Dong Da District